Trainee and Internships
UnaVersity Trainee opportunities
We are looking for motivated, like-minded people to be part of the co-development team of the UnaVision network and of UnaVillage Regions. You can apply anytime for a trainee period of 6 to 12 months or shorter internships. The coordinator of the UnaVision network is ThinkCamp non-profit cooperative. Your UnaVersity trainee stay will be in Brandenburg/Germany or at one of our partner locations.
Activities during your trainee or internship stay
Depending on your personal interests, skills and our needs you will work on:
- Co-design of Learning Journeys and co-creating spaces and eco-systems for project based, human centered learning
- Co-design of eco-social entrepreneurships and circular economies
- Action research, internet research and conducting focus groups
- Building up an UnaVillage Region with permaculture, eco-construction and renovation, food production and processing, preventive health programs
- Funding projects – crowd funding, EU applications, social investors and a complimentary currency
ThinkCamp – UnaVision offers
- An opportunity to be part of an exciting initiative and a growing international network
- Meet and interchange with inspiring motivated people
- Create and implement your own ideas and concept for part of the time
- Learning opportunities in many sectors focused on sustainable development
- Balance work and life according to your interests
- Support in building up your own eco-social business
You like to be part of the UnaVision living laboratory and experience sustainable development yourself
- You have some first experience in project management
- You work proactive and structured
- You speak fluently English, other languages are a great advantage
- You are open-minded and like to work in a team
- You can listen and like to understand and work on complex systems
- You know how to work with PCs and internet applications
- You like to be part of an UnaVillage Region – learning, living and working together
- You like to travel and you have an understanding of different cultures
You like to become part of an international team working on the growth of the UnaVision network, the co-design and implementation of UnaVillage Prototypes, Research- and Learning Journeys, Events and Eco-Social Entrepreneurships. Your background or experience is from one or more of many fields of life such as architecture, economy, sociology, psychology, anthropology, business, engineering, information technology, education, philosophy, and so on. This is especially of interest if you are looking for practical relevance and application of your knowledge and skills and like to work multidisciplinary on design solutions to create a sustainable future. You are an active person between 18 and 80 years of age and wish to create an and work within an inclusive learning and working environment.
The core idea of UnaVision is to create UnaVillages, with spaces and time for project based, human centered learning and eco-social entrepreneurship for a sustainable future. Here people and organizations learn, work and live together with the objective of experimenting good livelihood. The UnaVision initiative will link villages and communities from around the globe in order to create international exchange of ideas and experiences. This forms a unique learning environment the UnaVersity. Learning- and Research Journeys connect existing and identify new UnaVillage locations. The network is working with sociocratic principles.
Unfortunately, as a nonprofit initiative we do not have funding to compensate your work with us with money. In case you like to work with us we are looking forward to receive your letter of interest and your curriculum vitae. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to Frauke Thiel and Johannes Pfister.
Mobile +49 (172) 862 8947