Entrepreneurs Association (EA) is a non-for-profit membership-based organization, which was founded in 2012.
It aims to build a community of innovators and entrepreneurs and support venture development process through networking, mentoring, training and acceleration programs and activities. Currently Entrepreneurs Association unites 50 entrepreneurs from production, service, tourism and agriculture fields.
Since 2012 EA has implemented different type of local and international programs and activities on various topics in order to empower the local entrepreneurial community, such as:
- Empowering women entrepreneurs
- Empowering young entrepreneurs
- Empowering creative entrepreneurs
- Empowering rural entrepreneur
- Connecting local entrepreneurs with global entrepreneurial networks
Our interest is to empower rural areas of Georgia, plan and implement educational, networking and mentoring programs and create a community of entrepreneurs and innovators there.